- Planning And Returns Officer
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
- Student performance reporting and bursary reporting to HEIW, EWC and DoH
- Production of cyclical Faculty performance monitoring reports
- Ad hoc performance data analysis and evaluation
Ask me about:
- Faculty use of LOOP, Quercus, PowerBI and other data management systems
- Faculty NSS results
- Student performance data, WP and HEIDI+
- Nursing bursaries, EWC applications tracker, DoH Social Work bursaries
- League tables, JACS/HECoS, HESA Cost Centres
- Excel and PowerBI
I previously worked in the central planning office at the University of Chester, focusing on:
- Access Agreements
- Performance KPIs and evaluation
- Performance analysis within external league tables, NSS and HESA data
- Maintenance of the University Risk Register
- Assisting with University-wide performance improvement projects
- Other ad hoc planning duties
I have experience working as a physical geography post-doctoral teaching assistant, postdoctoral research assistant, visiting lecturer, department administrator and student counselling clerical assistant at the University Chester, between 2012 and 2018.
Before that I worked as an ad hoc teaching assistant/VL and as a disabled student invigilator at the University of Dundee, between 2008 and 2012.
I also participated in the Aimhigher scheme between 2004 and 2006, working as a school tutor and college mentor at the University of Gloucestershire.