- Senior Research Fellow
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
Dr Sarah Wallace is a Senior Research Fellow at the Welsh Institute for Health and Social Care, University of South Wales. Sarah began her research journey at the University of South Wales, completing her undergraduate 2012 and her PhD in 2018.
Prior to commencing her PhD, Sarah worked in the third sector providing frontline support for women and men experiencing domestic violence and abuse and trained as an Independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA).
Sarah is an experienced qualitative researcher, and trained Group Concept Mapping (GCM) facilitator. Her interests span across health and social care, particularly domestic violence and abuse (across populations and lifespan), and research with vulnerable and/or marginalised communities.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Mixed Method Research
- Group Concept Mapping using GroupWisdom software
- Participatory research
Publications And Past Projects
- Review of Evidence of Variation in Terms and Conditions for Social Care Employment Contracts in Wales
- Evaluation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- An Evaluation of the Compass Programme
- An Evaluation of the Family Programme