- Senior Lecturer
- Faculty of Creative Industries
Rosemary is a former student and prior to returning as a member of staff worked as the Finance Director for a publishing company. Rosemary is able to use the wide range of experience gained of the issues faced in the SME environment to enhance her teaching.
Away from work Rosemary volunteers as a charity trustee and enjoys walking and gardening.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Member of the British Accounting and Finance Association
Publications And Past Projects
- Using technology to enhance the student learning experience
- Emerging issues in international financial reporting
- Emerging issues in FinTech