- Lecturer Football Coaching (blended Learning)
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
Robyn is also module leader for 5 module that run across the blended programmes:
- Introduction to Sport Coaching (Level 4)
- Managing Sport (Level 4)
- Football Event Management (Level 4)
- Introduction to Sport and Exercise Science (Level 4)
- Sport Coaching and Leadership (Level 5)
She is also a member of the Football Association of Wales Equality Advisory Group and sits on the executive committee for the British Philosophy of Sport Association.
Robyn is particularly interested in women in football and women in sport coaching. She holds a UEFA B Licence and coaches a team in the top tier of the football in Wales.
Robyn joined the University of South Wales in September 2021 having previously worked as a Lecturer in Sports Ethics at another higher education institution.
She is currently enrolled onto Post Graduate Certificate Learning and Teaching in Higher Education course at USW.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- UEFA B Licence
- Prince2 Project Management
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Physical Education
- Women in Sport Coaching
- Equality, Inclusion and Diversity
Publications And Past Projects
- Gambling Sponsorship and Advertising in British Football: A Critical Account
- Gender Equity in UK Sport Leadership and Governance