- Dean of FCES
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science
- Deon FCES
- Cyfadran Cyfrifiadureg, Peirianneg a Gwyddoniaeth
Before joining the University, I worked in the construction industry, primarily on large-scale infrastructure developments, in both the public and private sectors. I have also been involved with various projects across the UK and also in North Africa and the Far East.
I am a Chartered Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers (FICE), a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and I hold a PhD in Advanced Structural Analysis. My research interests are in the field of structural strengthening and enhancement, utilising advanced composite materials.
Skills And Qualifications
- Structural degredation and performance
- Structural enhancement and strengthening
- Numerical modelling of structural systems