- Digital Marketing Officer - Research & Engagement
- Research and Innovation Services (RISe)
- Swyddog Marchnata Digidol - Ymchwil ac Ymgysylltu
- Gwasanaethau Ymchwil ac Arloesi
- (01443) 6 54241
Before moving into higher education, I worked as a television producer, digital content producer and magazine editor at ITV, National Geographic UK and Trinity Mirror.
At USW, I work in the Research Infrastructure Team in Research and Innovation Services (RISe) where my role is to produce and implement high quality, engaging digital content about the University’s research.
I support academics and postgraduate research students from all Faculties to communicate their research, and provide professional advice in creating content, managing research websites and social media channels.
I'm a Time to Change Wales Employee Champion, and the mental health and wellbeing representative for RISe.
Skills And Qualifications
- Research websites
- Research blogs
- News and features
- Interviews / profiles
- Communicating research for a non-academic audience
- Researcher wellbeing
- Postgraduate research
- USW's Researcher Development Programme