- Lecturer - Sports Coaching
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
Away from academia, Lee is a 1st team Player/Coach at Pontypridd Town FC and a neophyte sport psychology practitioner, who has provided sport psychology consultancy services to a range of elite and non-elite athletes and teams across a variety of sports (e.g., football, rugby, golf, tennis).
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
Publications And Past Projects
- Cropley, B., Baldock, L., Neil, R., Mellalieu, S., Wagstaff, C., ＆ Wadey, R. (2016). Coping with the demands of professional practice: Sport psychology consultants’ perspectives. The Sport Psychologist, 30, 290-302.
- Cropley, B., Baldock, L., Hanton, S., Gucciardi, D., McKay, A., Neil, R., ＆ Williams, T. (2020). Learning to thrive in sport: A multi-study exploration of the development of hardiness in sport coaches. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Baldock, L., Cropley, B., Neil, R., ＆ Mellalieu, S. D. (under review). The stress and mental well-being of professional football coaches. The Sport Psychologist.
- Baldock, L., Hanton, S., Mellalieu, S.D., ＆ Williams, J.M. (2020). Understanding and managing stress in sport. In J. Williams ＆ V. Krane (Eds.), Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance (8th ed., pp. 210-243). McGraw Hill.
- Baldock, L., Cropley, B., Mellalieu, S. D., ＆ Neil, R. (2020). The stress and well-being of those operating in groups. In R. J. Schinke ＆ D. Hackfort (Eds.), The Routledge International Encyclopedia of Sport and Exercise Psychology: Vol. 1: Theoretica