- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science
A list of my publications is via pure profile link:[pure]https://pure.southwales.ac.uk/en/persons/kang-li(704a72ae-1820-466b-8df2-5ce9f51cd550).html
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong experimental investigation including design, method and problem solving.
- Extensive experience of characterization of optoelectronics device
- Optical Design using ZEMAX
- Nanophotonics design (waveguide, coupler, SPP filter etc)
- Table tennis
- Database handling and statistical packages including programming in Matlab, and OriginPro 8.
Publications And Past Projects
- £5m European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) project of Investigated and analyzed the achievable Four Wave Mixing (FWM) efficiency within the polarization insensitive SOA-based wavelength conversion scheme.
- DTI Project of Intra-cavity Frequency Doubling of An Edge-emitting Diode Laser With A Periodically Poled LiNbO3 Crystal, and DTI Project of HIGH EFFICIENCY LASER PROJECTION SYSTEMS (HELPS)
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership Programme KTP1000901: Design the novel compact LED light multiplexer.
- Carbon Trust project of Theoretical and experimental research in new robust OLED lighting
- A4B (academic for business) project: Proof of Concept for a Novel All-Optical Wavelength Conversion Technology for Next Generation Networks
- Proof of Concept for a Novel All-Optical Wavelength Conversion Technology for Next Generation Network Welsh, ERDF A4B.
- Novel concepts for free space communications to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle，EADS Foundation, Wales.