- Professor Of Storytelling
- Faculty of Creative Industries
I have been a blue salmon in the loch,
A dog, a stag, a roebuck on the mountain,
A stock, a spade, an axe in the hand,
A stallion, a bull, a buck,
I was reaped and placed in an oven;
While roasting, I fell to the ground
The black hen swallowed me.
In her crop for nine nights lain.
I have been dead, I have been alive....
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- Storytelling performance； cittern, guitar, mandolin, singing, composing.
Publications And Past Projects
- Reducing Industrial Carbon Emissions (RICE)--a consortium of scientists, environmental engineers, and digital storytellers. Funded by the Wales-European Funding Office (WEFO), 2018-2022
- Liars, Damn Liars, and Storytellers: Essays on Traditional an Contemporary Storytelling, book. Publication date Sept., 2020, University of Tennessee Press
- Cancer Stories Project: cancer patient narratives for training physicians and medical students in compassionate communication. East Tennessee State University, 206-2016, with ongoing editorial and scholarly revisions.