- Associate Professor
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
(i) understanding the aetiology and prevention of suicide and related behaviours in people with adverse childhood experiences, and severe mental health issues (depression, anxiety, OCD, PTSD);
(ii) investigating the mechanisms underlying resilience to suicide acts in people with childhood trauma and/or mental health problems and;
(iii) developing new or refining existing treatment protocols for treating these or relevant mental health problems.
I am a Consulting Editor for Psychological Assessment and member of the Editorial Board for BMC Psychiatry and Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment.
I am the director of studies (DoS) and Co-DOS for 3 PhD students.
I am a Chartered Psychologist and Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
I am currently teaching at the postgraduate level in the MSc Clinical Psychology and MSc Behaviour Analysis and Therapy.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD in Psychology, Panteion University, Greece
- MSc in Health Psychology, Leiden University, the Netherlands
- MSc in Clinical Psychology, Leiden University, the Netherlands
- BSc in Psychology, Panteion University, Greece
- Chartered member of the British Psychological Society (CPsychol)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Greek: Native speaker
- English: Proficient (Level C2)
- French: Proficient (Dalf C2)