- HPL - Operational Policing (Dissertation Supervision)
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
- HPL - Plismona Gweithredol (Goruchwylio Traethawd Estynedig)
- Cyfadran y Gwyddorau Bywyd ac Addysg
Initial training as a Secondary school teacher before joining Warwickshire Police in 1980 and then transferring to Dyfed Powys Police in 1992. Temporary head of HR and Head of Training in Dyfed Powys. Office Manager with private police training company delivering Certificate in Knowledge of Policing and main IV for programme. Police Staff then with Dyfed Powys Police in the Assessment and Accreditation Department assessing Police officers for promotion to Sgt and Inspector to Level 4 and 5 of the National Police Promotion Framework (NPPF).
Skills And Qualifications
- Certificate in Education, Bachelor of Education, MCIPD, Assessor Awards D32,D33 and D34.
- Welsh Rugby Union Referees Advisor,Coach and Mentor. Musical Theatre
- Policing Related Subjects and Police Training in General.