- Senior Lecturer in Access and Foundation
- Faculty of Business and Creative Industries
- Cyfadran Busnes a Diwydiannau Creadigol
Wheeler, E. (2020) 'The Kitchen Window: to an inclusive pedagogy', [Poster]. Exhibited at: What does inclusivity look like in a post-pandemic context and can Foundation Years lead the way? Foundation Year Annual Conference. 2020 Jul 10-22; [Online]. Available at: https://foundationyear.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/EW-Poster-The-Kitchen-Window-final-3.pdf.
Wheeler, E. (2019) 'Foundations of a bricolage method: Using learning stories for the co-production of curriculum design, impacting experiences of learning difference within Higher Education', Journal of the Foundation Year Network, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp 37-49. JFYN [Online]. Available at: https://jfyn.co.uk/index.php/ukfyn/article/view/25.
Wheeler, E. (2018) 'Learning about difference from observations of Case Study'. Newsbriefing: British Association of Art Therapists, July 2018. pp.17 19.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
Publications And Past Projects
- A Thousand Voices oral history project based at Community House Eton Road, Maindee, Newport.
- Forty Years Forty Voices oral history project - a partnership between Welsh Women's Aid and USW George Ewart Evans Centre for Storytelling.
- Case2Study Collective - encouraging fresh dialogue through art and process to support dyslexic learners.
- Follow The Thread: What Does Your Dyslexia Look Like? Collaborative exhibition at Riverfront Arts Centre Newport (2018).
- Community Renewal Fund Arts Therapies Project: Merthyr Tydfil.