- Immersive Learning Lead/Hydra Manager
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
- Arweinydd Dysgu Trochi/Rheolwr Hydra
- Cyfadran y Gwyddorau Bywyd ac Addysg
Dean has worked in Higher Education as a technical and academic member of staff for almost 20 years and has received teaching and research excellence awards for his work in simulation.
Dean’s core responsibilities include:
• Managing day-to-day operations in the Hydra Simulation Centre
• Developing simulated scenarios for subject areas across USW
• Designing simulations that address specific research questions/ hypotheses
• Providing pedagogic advice, guidance, encouragement and support on the use of technology to staff throughout USW
Please click the link below for my current research activity and publications.