- Head of Innovation & Programmes
- Research and Innovation Services (RISe)
- Gwasanaethau Ymchwil ac Arloesi
Previous USW roles include Head of Special Projects and Enterprise, Programme Manager, and Funding Development Officer.
Prior to joining USW, Clare worked for the Welsh Government, as well as for the European Commission in Brussels.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA Hons English Literature and French
- ARMA level 5 Certificate in Research Management
- MSP and PRINCE2 trained
Publications And Past Projects
- ESF-funded KESS 2 Programme
- ESF-funded Foundation Degrees Programme
- ESF-funded Work-Based Learning Programme
- The oversight and closure of a number of Welsh Government-funded grants