- Senior Research Assistant
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science
My background consists of computer science, my general research interests are within the development of spatial technologies and the application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Most recently my research has been in the areas of spatial accessibility, in the provision of sporting facilities in Wales. This is being done by developing an open-source software infrastructure to computing multi-modal accessibility.
A list of my publications is available via my PURE profile link.
Pure Profile Link
Skills And Qualifications
- Geographical Information Science
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- C++ / Python / Java / PHP
- Web Development
- Geographic Information Systems
- Web Mapping - Leaflet.js / OpenLayers
- Database Development
- PostgreSQL / PostGIS
- Weight Lifting
- Computer Games Development
Publications And Past Projects
- Enhancing our understanding of accessibility to sporting facilities in Wales through geospatial analysis.
- Computing geographical access to services: The design of a client–server solution that incorporates multiple transport modes