- HPT - Mech/Aero
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science
Capable learner and a good team player who's willing to work extensively toward achievement in any position and organisational goals
Skills And Qualifications
- 1. Experienced in handling multi-diverse learning environments for both HE ＆ FE learning environments, most especially the university early phase students (foundations ＆ first-year students).
- 2. Efficient use of ICT technology for learning enhancement, and further implementation of Blended Learning (BL) session while engaging students outside the traditional face-to-face (F2F) classroom.
- 3. Engineering Software proficient for Electrical ＆ Electronics Engineering students learning, while delivering practical sessions for students, assignment/coursework assessment, and improving student learning experience both in F2F ＆ Online BL Session
- 4. Successfully collaborate with other reputable organization and delivered cutting edge research (i.e. Next Generation (5G) Wireless System).
- Mobile Communications, Satellites Communications, 5G Wireless Systems
Publications And Past Projects
- PhD Researcher- 5G Wireless Systems: Wireless ＆ Optoelectronic Research Innovation Centre (WORIC), University of South Wales, UK